пятница, 19 сентября 2008 г.

Ten Years After - The Best Of (1991)

Artist: Ten Years After
Album: The Best Of
Rating AMG: 4 1/2
Release Date: Jan 01, 2004
Label: EMI
Genre: Jazz, Styles: Blues-Rock, British Blues, Pop/Rock, Hard Rock
Time: 67:01
Format/Bitrate - mp3, 320 kbps
Size: 100+59 Mb

Titles:
1. Rock N Roll Music To The World
2. I'd Love To Change The World
3. I'm Going Home
4. Choo Choo Mama
5. Tomorrow I'll Be Out Of Town
6. I Woke Up This Morning
7. Me & My Baby
8. Good Morning Little School Girl
9. Going Back To Birminham
10. 50,000 Miles
11. Sweet Little Sixteen
12. I'm Coming On
13. Love Like A Man
14. Baby Won't You Let Me Rock N Roll You

Personel:
Alvin Lee - guitar, vocals, harp
Leo Lyons - bass
Chick Churchill - keyboard
Ric Lee - drums

Продолжение текста / More textReview AMG:
While it doesn't include all of their prime material, Essential features enough of their best songs to make it a fine introduction.


Скачать / Downloads:
Часть 1 / Part 1
Часть 2 / Part 2

Комментариев нет: