суббота, 6 декабря 2008 г.

Oscar Peterson - Fly Me To The Moon (2006)

Artist: Oscar Peterson
Album: Fly Me To The Moon
Release Date: Jul 17, 2006
Label: Universal/Verve
Format/Bitrate - mp3, 320 kbps (Rapidshare)
Size: 100 + 62 Mb

Tracklist:
01 At Long Last Love
02 I Love You, Porgy
03 Greensleeves
04 Fly Me to the Moon
05 If I Should Lose You
06 I Didn’t Know What Time It Was
07 When I Fall in Love
08 A Time for Love
09 Smile
10 Once Upon a Summertime
11 All the Things You Are
12 Someday My Prince Will Come
13 It Never Entered My Mind


Продолжение текста / More text
The new JAZZ CLUB series is an attractive addition to the Verve catalogue. With its modern design and popular choice of repertoire, the JAZZ CLUB is not only opened for Jazz fans, but for everyone that loves good music. This collection by the outrageous Oscar Peterson features 13 tracks including 'Someday My Prince Will Come', 'When I Fall In Love', 'I Loves You Porgy', 'Fly Me To The Moon' and more. 2006.


Скачать / Downloads:
Часть 1 / Part 1
Часть 2 / Part 2

Комментариев нет: