среда, 10 декабря 2008 г.

Sarah Vaughan - The Rogers and Hart Songbook

Artist: Sarah Vaughan
Album: The Rogers and Hart Songbook
Release Date: 1954-1958
Label: Emarcy
Genre: Jazz, Styles: Ballads, Standards, Traditional Pop, Vocal Jazz
Time: 37:33
Format/Bitrate - flac (Rapidshare)
Size: 100+80 Mb

Personnel: Sarah Vaughan, Richard Hayman Arranger, Conductor, Hal Mooney Arranger, Conductor, Don Costa Arranger, Conductor, Ronnell Bright Piano, Richard Davis Bass, Roy Haynes Drums, Jimmy Jones Piano, Turk Van Lake Guitar.

Tracks:
My Funny Valentine
Little Girl Blue
A Tree In The Park
It's Got To Be Love
A Ship Without A Sail
Bewitched
Thou Swell
It Never Entered My Mind
It's Easy To Remember
Why Cant't I
My Romance
My Heart Stood Still

Продолжение текста / More text

Скачать / Downloads:
Часть 1 / Part 1
Часть 2 / Part 2

Комментариев нет: